What is wealth?
When you think of wealth what’s the first thing that comes to mind?
What if wealth was more than the number of commas in your bank account?
Hi! I’m Amanda.
I’m a two-time 9to5 dropout, cross-country road tripper, entrepreneur, and writer. I’m on a mission to radically transform your perception of wealth and consumerism. Let’s become life millionaires, not just money millionaires, shall we?
- Money Report: May 2022After I got back from my marathon in Cincinnati I gave my notice. June 2 was my last day of work. And on June 3 I hit the road. I wanted everything to work out. I wanted the guy I moved back home for… Continue reading “Money Report: May 2022”
- 20+ Extra Streams of Income Ideas to Make Money Online with CryptoYou’ve probably heard all the buzz around crypto. A 12-year-old minted an NFT project that netted him $400,000 in 2 months. Crypto bros are buying up islands in the South Pacific. But you don’t have to become a whale to cash in on the… Continue reading “20+ Extra Streams of Income Ideas to Make Money Online with Crypto”
- How To Make Your First $1K BloggingBlogging is still one of the best side hustles to start right now. The reason is simple: once you get it up and running, it can generate money for you on autopilot. You can turn a blog into a new source of income that… Continue reading “How To Make Your First $1K Blogging”
- 3 Insanely Genius Ways to Save Money on Groceries Every MonthFood prices are on the rise and it is unlikely they will go down anytime soon. Whether it’s inflation or the war in Ukraine, high food prices are here to stay. This economic reality is going to make it harder to stick to a… Continue reading “3 Insanely Genius Ways to Save Money on Groceries Every Month”
- Money Report: April 2022This month ended with a huge accomplishment: the completion of my 6th marathon. I’ve been running marathons since 2015 but had to stop from 2018-2020 due to a decline in my mental health. I found myself barely able to get out of bed in… Continue reading “Money Report: April 2022”
- Income Producing Assets to Build WealthWhen you think about wealth what is the first thing that comes to mind? Money….lots and lots of money. While money can help you buy things to build wealth, money alone won’t make you wealthy. You have to put your money to work and… Continue reading “Income Producing Assets to Build Wealth”